Media Scooper 2
Thursday, June 20, 2013
If you have a web site, you need content. Period. No matter what you're selling -- books, software, sneakers, or toilet paper, you need to have fresh content on your site at all times. Here's why:
- It gives your visitors a reason to stay and shop longer
- Your visitors will return more often to catch the latest "scoop"
- You appear more reputable to your visitors when new information is always there
- Search Engines love web sites with new content, so you'll be indexed faster and more frequently
There are thousands of news
feeds on the Internet right now that can give you all of those benefits in mere seconds. But only the Media Scooper 2 can do it all for you without the programming headaches.
Our Media Scooper 2 can pull any news feed in RSS (Rich Site Summary) format and display
the articles on your site in real time.
It's very simple:
- Choose your feed(s)
- Choose your style and colors
- Click "Get Feed"
The Media Scooper 2 then displays your feed, and the entire code needed to display the feed on your web site.
- Choose one or multiple feeds to display at one time
- Option to display only articles containing certain keywords you choose
- Choose the fonts, colors, and size of your feed with just a click, so the articles look like they were made for your site
- Get more traffic when your visitors e-mail articles to their friends
- Online administration to change all settings with ease.
Check out some LIVE news feeds below
NY Times Tech & Yahoo Tech News Combined
Make your own feed below
No programming necessary. The Media Scooper will display exactly what you need to put on your web pages!
When you login, just choose a news feed, or enter your own URL, and the code to add to your pages is automatically generated for you and your visitors!
Installation:Media Scooper 2 automatically installs on your web site in seconds
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
How to use:
- Untar the file mediascooper2.tar to a temporary folder. On a Unix command prompt, you should type something like: tar xvfp mediascooper2.tar
- Create a folder that Media Scooper 2 will store its logs and files to. CHMOD it to 777.
- Edit mediascooper2.cgi to point to the folder you created.
- Move fonts.txt, feeds.txt, config.txt, and email.txt to the folder you chose above. Be sure all are CHMOD to 777.
- Move mediascooper2.cgi to your CGI-BIN folder and CHMOD to 755.
- To configure, point your browser to http://www.yourserver.com/cgi-bin/mediascooper2.cgi?area=login
- Default username and password are both admin
- After you configure everything using the above, you can run the Media Scooper 2 by going to http://www.yourserver.com/cgi-bin/mediascooper2.cgi
I do have to say your site and products are brilliant.
Send us your thoughts
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9