Wednesday, May 22, 2013
WebChatter 2.0 includes the following commands:
- /join Join or Create a room
- /nick Change your name in the chat room
- /whois Displays information about a user that is online
- /op Create a Room Operator (SysOp)
- /dop Delete a Room Operator
- /msg Sends private message to another user
- /invite (/inv) Invites a user to a room
- /private (/priv) Makes a room private
- /unprivate Makes a room public
- /kick Kicks a user out of a room
- /ban Ban a user from a room
- /unban UnBan a user from a room
- /list List all rooms people are chatting in
- /list room_name List all users in a particular room
- /quit Quit chatting
- Also point and click file transferring between users!
Other features include:
- Allow users to register or login as guests
- Auto kick of users if idle for 300 (default) seconds
- Ability to show advertisements (Default is WebPost.NET Ads)
- Auto room deletion when all users exit a room
- Realtime user list update when users enter and exit a room
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
After you have downloaded the zip file, extract the files and all directories
onto your server. If you do not extract all directories, the program will not work
Edit the chat-lib.cgi file to change the paths and URLs
to work with your domain name and server.
Be sure the chat.cgi, chat-lib.cgi, and chat_upload.cgi
scripts are chmod 755 to be executable. All directories and files must
be chmod'd to be readable and writable by your web server. Chmod 755 or 777
should be fine.
For users to transfer files, you must have CGI.pm installed. You may
need to edit the chat_upload.cgi script to specify the location of CGI.pm
Thank you for your support!
The BLH Club
Send us your thoughts
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9