Monday, October 18, 2021
InstaChat 3.0 allows your visitors to chat instantly, in realtime, without searching your web site for a chat room. Everyone is assigned a Guest login ID and they can chat immediately!
Installation:InstaChat 3.0 automatically installs on your web site in seconds
- Realtime, refresh, pop up, or static displays
- Define the size, color, chat type (realtime, refresh, pop up, or static) dynamically from your web pages
- All variables for chat can be passed from your web page
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
- Edit the instachat30.cgi script and define where you want the chat files stored.
- Place the instachat30.cgi script in your cgi-bin directory.
- CHMOD instachat30.cgi to 755
Each page that you want the chat box to appear on, just place this one line of code on your web pages:
The only required variable is filename
. This will be the filename that will be used to store all chat text and display on your visitor's web browser. The default chat mode is 0, which is static display on your web browser.
: 0 = static display (refresh), 1 = refresh pop up, 2 = realtime pop up window
: number of rows to display for mode 0 (static)
: number of columns to display for mode 0 (static)
: table width for mode 0 (static)
: width of pop up box for modes 1 and 2
: height of pop up box for modes 1 and 2
: color of chat screen background color, such as FFFCCC or BLUE
: maximum number of chat text lines to store (default is 50)
: number of seconds to reload chat screen under mode 0 (refresh chat)
To call InstaChat 3.0 with more options, you can do so like this:
Refresh Pop Up
Realtime Pop Up
"You do have a very good service at good price"
- Steve Harris
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9