Friday, September 29, 2023
If you're not following up with your customers then you're losing money! All of your messages are sent out to your subscribers on the day you say, so you don't need to remember anything. Whether you want to start a mailing list for fun, or really want to boost sales, then the AutoResponder 1.0 is for you.
How It Works:
- Place one line of code that will display the subscription box on your web site.
- A visitor to your site enters their name and e-mail address and subscribes (opts in).
- A confirmation e-mail is sent and the subscriber clicks on it to verify. They are now double opted-in.
- From that day on, any messages under that subscription schedule will be sent to that person on the day you specified. For example, on Day 1 they get message #1. On Day 6, message #2 is sent, etc...
- Have unlimited autoresponder messages
- Have unlimited autoresponder schedules, that you can use for multiple businesses or web sites
- Double opt-in feature to virtually eliminate bogus subscribers
- Automatically have your subscriber's name or e-mail appear in any message
- Manually add or remove subscribers
- One line of code on your page will automatically display the subscription box
- Dynamically specify color of subscription box
- Easy password protected web administration section
To display the subscription box on any of your pages, just use:
Example Subscription Box:
Just replace filename
with the actual schedule filename you want to use for this particular subscription. You would set up the schedule in the administration section.
You can also specify a background color using the background
To add or edit any aspect of your autoresponders, including viewing and editing your subscribers of any schedule, just point your browser to:
You should run AutoResponder 1.0 every day at the same time to make sure your messages are sent out on the correct days.
There are two ways to process your schedules. You can do it when you login to the administration section, or you can do it from the command line (telnet, ssh, cron).
To process a schedule from the command line, or want to execute it using cron (UNIX), use the command syntax below:
arespond.cgi username password schedule
Just enter your actual username and password, and the schedule name you want to process.
is a feature on UNIX systems that will automatically run your scripts at certain dates and times you specify. This is the recommended method of processing your schedules since it's automatic. If you are unsure how to use it, contact your web hosting company.
Check it out:
You can test out the administration section here
Both the username and password are admin
"just stumbled upon your Forum Tracker ... VERY cool, my friend! Thanks for including IM4Newbies ..;) And a VERY nicely laid out, and informative, site ... too!"
- M. Merz
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9