Thursday, October 06, 2022
Creating a web site has never been easier now that InstaSite is here. Whether you need to create one web page or an entire slew of web pages that need to look professional, you need to get InstaSite.
Here are some web pages created with InstaSite:
Installation:InstaSite automatically installs on your web site in seconds
- Create an unlimited number of web pages in just a single click
- Edit any web page you have... even those that were not created with InstaSite
- Easy navigation template is automatically updated each time a web page is added or changed so you don't need to know HTML
- Only a web browser is needed to make changes to your web site. Never be tied to a single computer again to make updates
- Simple, graphical user interface lets you see exactly how your web pages will look as you're designing it
- Never pay a designer or programmer again because you can it all yourself
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
How to use:
- Untar instasite.tar to a temporary folder. Example: tar xvfp instasite.tar
- Edit instasite.cgi to tell it where your InstaSite files should be stored.
- CHMOD instasite.cgi to 755 and move to your CGI-BIN folder
- Create a folder named instasite under your root web site folder (where your web pages are stored) CHMOD to 777.
- Move all the files remaining in the instasite folder you created above.
Once you install InstaSite in your CGI-BIN folder, you can access it by pointing your web browser to:
We saw all sorts of tools - site protection, sticky windows, streaming
video, audio , etc - too many choices and we thought above gets us off to
a great start ... your site is awesomely overwhelming - like a candy store
to a 5 year old ... where do we begin??? does it ever need to end?
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9