FormPRO II 2.2
Sunday, June 13, 2021
FormPRO 3 contains many more features and improvements.
Forms are an essential part of your web site. A form is just a way of asking your visitor's for information. If you don't ask for their name or e-mail address, how will you get in touch with them? How will you process orders without forms? You can't. But FormPRO II is unlike any other form development software.
FormPRO II creates any type of form for your website!
What else can FormPRO II do?
- Create Surveys and Polls
- Feedback forms
- Shopping Carts
- Collect Names and E-mail Addresses
- Find out your visitor's interests
- Any type of information you want to collect can be created with FormPRO II
It's like having hundreds of programs in one!
- Read and write from text databases for later retrieval
- Send e-mails to your visitors
- Upload and Download files
- Verify information like e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or credit card numbers
- Forward visitors to other web sites
- Combine multiple forms and combine information from them
- You have full control over how your forms are processed with the new Calculation Engine
Now you don't need to have a clue about HTML or forms to create one, and have it fully functioning on your web site in minutes. Whether you want to have a form ask for your visitor's name, favorite hobbies, daily routine, or how much toilet paper they use in a day, you can do it with FormPRO II.
FormPRO II lets you create any type of field, including text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, and select lists with a few clicks of your mouse.
FormPRO II not only helps you create your forms, but it will also take all of the information that your web site visitors entered into the form, and it sends it to your e-mail address. You can even have it record each submission to a database for later retrieval.
Login password is: admin
Below are a some forms created with FormPRO II.
This form will add names and e-mail addresses to a database. It also verifies if the e-mail is in the database and updates if it is.
This form will let your visitors refer friends to your web site
Here is a Guestbook that stores all entries in a database, then fills them into a template.
This form will let you upload a file. You can then see the file in the download options if you refresh your browser.
This form will let your visitors register and login to a membership database
This form will open a new window to the search engine you choose
This form does exactly the same as above, but records and displays the number of votes for each search engine.
This form shows how to combine multiple forms and the selections that a user chose.
This form will create a mailling list database, with phone number, zip code, and e-mail verification.
Below are ready made projects that you can import into your own FormPRO II:
Favorite Fruits (Part 2)
E-mail Database with Updating
Favorite Search Engine
Favorite Search Engine with Vote Tracking
Refer A Friend
Installation:FormPRO II 2.2 automatically installs on your web site in seconds
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
How to use:
- Untar formpro2.tar to a temporary folder. Example: tar xvfp formpro2.tar
- Edit formpro2.cgi to tell it where your form files should be stored.
- CHMOD formpro2.cgi to 755 and move to your CGI-BIN folder
- Create a folders named projects, files, calc, databases, email, final under the folder you designated above and CHMOD them to 777.
- Move all the files in the folders to the same exact folders you created above.
Once you install FormPRO II in your CGI-BIN folder, you can access it by pointing your web browser to:
Although FormPRO II will create forms for you, and give you all of the necessary code to place on your web pages, you may want to use it to submit your current forms.
Any form you create, point the action
tag to your formpro2.cgi script like this:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.yourserver.com/cgi-bin/formpro2.cgi">
If you are uploading files with your form, you must use this line:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.yourserver.com/cgi-bin/formpro2.cgi" enctype="multipart/form-data">
The only required variable is recipient
(your e-mail address) that you must pass in a hidden field, like this:
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=recipient VALUE="firstname.lastname@example.org">
FormPRO can also encrypt your e-mail address, so it is not displayed on your web page and used for SPAM.
Other hidden variables you can use are:
which will redirect to another URL after the form has been submitted.
Your return page can also contain the same element name as your form, and be filled in automatically.
Let's say you have an element called FirstName
. You would then put !!FirstName!!
in your return page for it to be filled in with the value your visitor entered. Notice how the name is just surrounded by double exclamation points.
is used to tell FormPRO a field must be filled in. If you have two fields, firtname
that cannot be left blank, then you would put this in your form:
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=requiredfields VALUE="firstname,lastname">
to e-mail you a different message in the subject line of the message than the default.
will log all submissions to the filename you specify
tells FormPRO II the folder your uploaded files are stored in. The default folder is "files" under the main FormPRO II folder on your web site.
Version 2.2 Changes:
Version 2.1 Changes:
- Fixed and added many security enhancements to prevent unauthorized usage
- Fixed allowed domains to process correctly when previewing forms
- Color changes were made to see form elements easier
- Other minor bugs fixed when processing forms
- Added proxy server support for web sites that require it
- Enabled variables to be e-mailed in alphabetical order
- Minor configuration fixes
"[The Affiliate Finder] works great! Let me know when you get it finished. I would like a copy."
- J. Yarbrough
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler
Get this software title and over $8,000 of other eye-catching web software products for only $9