Creature Creator 1.1
Sunday, November 28, 2021
If you like the Creature Creator you'll love Creature Creator 2
Add spooky creatures to your web pages for some Halloween fun. Keep your visitors coming back to see flying ghosts and bats around their screen. You can even add your own scary pictures to fly around your web pages.
Let your visitors add Creatures to their own web sites..its the perfect gift to get them coming back and referring others.
Installation:Creature Creator 1.1 automatically installs on your web site in seconds
- Add your own images so your visitors never get bored... there's no limit
- Allow only certain web sites to run Creature Creator to prevent unauthorized use
- Make money when others join CGI Connection by coming from your Creature Creator
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
- Untar ccreator.tar. If you use telnet or ssh, the command would be: tar xvfp ccreator.tar
- Move ccreator.cgi to your CGI-BIN folder and CHMOD to 755
- Edit the folder locations in ccreator.cgi to where your pictures are stored for use with Creature Creator
- CHMOD the folder chosen above to 755
- Move the rest of the .GIF files to the folder you chose above.
If your images are not showing up or little X's are appearing, check the following:
- Make sure the location specified in the ccreator.cgi script is the correct location of your pictures
- Make sure only picture files, such as GIF, JPG, or PNG files are in your picture folder. Delete anything else in that folder.
- If you have any other folders inside the folder where your pictures reside, you should remove them
"I want to thank you! Finally, there's a site out there that does auto uploads for scripts. Hallelujah!"
- Tom Hobbins
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler