Trace Watch 0.234 (With Installer 1.2)
Monday, October 18, 2021
Make TraceWatch even more powerful with the HitTail Alerter
TraceWatch Real Time Web Stats and Traffic Analysis Lets you keep track of the visitors to your website in real time with detailed statistics and deep analysis using an innovative user interface.
- True Real Time web stats report
- Private or public stats report pages
- Fast Loading Web Based stats report pages accessible from anywhere
- Fast and Easy Installation on any server supporting PHP/MySQL
- Innovative Usable user interface Multi-Language Croatian, Danish, Deutsch (German), Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Main Statistics Page
Installation:Trace Watch 0.234 (With Installer 1.2) automatically installs on your web site in seconds
- Web server with PHP and Mysql database support.
- Macromedia Flash Player 7 or higher for viewing graphs and path analysis page.
(If graphs do not show up in FireFox download the latest version of Flash Player)
Or, follow the below instructions to install manually.
Counting Page Parameters
- Download the twatch archive file. It contains the licence agreement and two folders named twatch and twatch_include.
Extract files in the archive to your hard drive.
twatch_include folder contains a file
named userinfo.php, open this file in a text editor
Type your information between single quotes in front of the corresponding variable and save changes:
- Your MySql database server address, it's very likely to be localhost or 127.0.0.1
- Name of an existing database on the server to be used by TraceWatch
- Database Username
- Database Password
- Choose a username for accessing reports and administration pages
- Choose a password for above username
- Ignore this for now
Upload both twatch and twatch_include folders to the root folder of your website usually named htdocs or public_html.
With your web browser go to this address: http://www.yourdomain.com/twatch/install.php (Replace yourdomain with the domain name of your website).
- You can also use CGI Connection's self-installer script by placing twatch_install.cgi in your CGI-BIN folder, CHMOD to 755, and then point your web browser to http://www.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/twatch_install.cgi
Enter your TraceWatch username and password and click Login
Click Install. wait for a while for the installation to finish and you get 'logger started successfuly'.
- Put the line of code below on any page you want to count:
- Make sure the file is processed by the server as php if you're using the PHP code. (If the file extension is .html or .htm change it to .php)
- By default TraceWatch doesn't take dynamic page parameters into account, to override this read counting page parameters
Installation is complete, now you can access the report pages using this address: http://yourdomain/twatch/
By default TraceWatch Web Stats does not count a certain page with different parameters as different pages, in other words:
both will be counted as /product
You can override this by setting global variable $GLOBALS['adl_count_params']=true; before the TraceWatch include statement on your pages.
By doing this if the page accept lots of different parameters you may be drastically increasing the size of paths, daily, monthly and dictionary data in database.
So do this only if different paremeters refer to totally different pages and you really need to have separate stats for those pages.
I wrote to you about a problem I had with your scripting. The problem was,
as you know, not with your scripting. The problem was with the user, ME!
Thank you for your quick response, and the obvious knowledge you have
about the possible solutions. Your suggestion enabled the program to work
I think you hear ma few complaints but I herewith send you BIG COMPLIMENTS
for the software package which you offer, and for your professionalism in
customer support. I find the price unbelievably inexpensive and the
support better than normal from companies who offer software at
Thank you for this great value and for your software contribution, which
opens doors for the layman in the high tech world.
Send us your thoughts
Download Fuse Node.js Compiler